Our programs and workshops focus on the progression of natural movement development in the baby’s first year. Participants will gain a comprehensive framework and movement vocabulary to enhance observation skills. This experiential approach will focus on the baby’s natural movement development, functional skills, expressive communication and self-motivated learning.
FloorMoves™ are essential for the development of these basic neuro-physical movements babies naturally perform that build their brain, body and joy of movement.
Social interactions that take place at the baby’s level enhance growing relationships and the bonding process.
A nurturing environment that encourages the baby’s freedom to move and explore in self-directed play builds the baby’s self-confidence and motivation to mastery, that lasts a lifetime!
ABME – Amazing Babies Moving Educator
- ABME 1 – Level 1 Participants will receive a professional Certificate of Completion
- ABME 2 – Level 2 is open to participants who have completed ABM Level 1
The distinctive ABME Developmental Movement Framework from Birth to Walking:
- Pre-Locomotion Baby 1 – 5 months
- Locomotion Baby 6 – 12 months
This framework is streamlined to enhance observation skills and identify essential movements at each stage of development
- Beverly Stokes CMA, MPA is the Founder/Director of Amazing Babies Moving.
- Dr. Louis Stokes, PhD is the Administrative Director.